As the world has been battling the global pandemic since early 2020, scores of high-profile celebrities have counted themselves among the millions of people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
The virus doesn’t play favorites, affecting royals, athletes, presidents and Hollywood stars alike.
Most stars decided to open up about their experiences to spread awareness and educate their fans.
Here are 10 celebrities who have survived the virus!
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Deputy director resigns after Killeen and other state vet cemeteries called ‘money losing programs’
- Vehicle rolls over, catches fire on I-14 in Killeen
- Killeen resident addresses her concerns on the number of bird feeders in area
- 2 separate fatal accidents reported outside of Copperas Cove
- Cove expected to complete land swap with Fort Hood
- New restaurant open in Killeen mall food court
- Family seeks help in aftermath of Thanksgiving fire
- Killeen man arrested after allegedly spitting on police
- Former Heights Harley-Davidson building being gutted
- Coryell County grand jury indicts man after police say he assaulted, choked pregnant woman