The Killeen Independent School District Board of Trustees reviewed the steps required to transition to a single-member district system versus the board’s current seven at-large member board during a workshop Tuesday.
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Soldier was served initial child support paperwork; 4 days later, police said he fatally shot the mother
- Burger restaurant opens in north Killeen
- Woman wants Waffle House in Heights
- Killeen issues citywide boil water notice
- 30 years later: Former Killeen detective recounts gunfight with Luby’s shooter
- 4 injured in overnight shooting at Killeen nightclub
- Halloween schedules and events for the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Judge sentences Killeen man who tried to change plea from guilty to not-guilty
- Killeen man arrested after allegedly shooting at apartments
- Two people indicted after alleged strangulation assaults in Killeen, Heights