As featured on
Christopher Romel Henry has been charged with capital murder after the woman he allegedly stabbed died.
A Temple woman who was bound with duct tape and stabbed June 18 reportedly told police officers at the scene the identity of the man who attacked her.
- Killeen woman makes initial court appearance
- Petition to shut down Fort Hood has over 264,000 signatures
- Killeen man charged after death of baby
- KISD has released its calendar for the upcoming school year
- Three new businesses coming to Killeen
- Killeen mural near tattoo shop honors Vanessa Guillen
- Second set of remains still shrouded in mystery
- Judge reduces bond for soldier accused of shooting woman
- Fort Hood officials: Vanessa Guillen investigation "is not over and efforts are ongoing"
- GoFundMe for Spc. Vanessa Guillen search activist nearing $15,000 goal