HOUSTON, Aug. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Funding has been secured to acquire and begin the improvement of The Life at Sterling Woods (formerly known as Villas on Winkler) complex into a 234-unit senior/ affordable multifamily apartment community in Houston, Texas. The project is being rehabilitated by Olive Tree Holdings. Villas on Winkler is Olive Tree's 33rd multifamily acquisition and the 13th in the Houston market.
Is the Killeen school board denying a resident's free speech rights by making them not wear their protest sign at a recent Killeen ISD meeting?
- Soldier was served initial child support paperwork; 4 days later, police said he fatally shot the mother
- Hurricane’s path slated to go through Killeen-Fort Hood
- Woman wants Waffle House in Heights
- 30 years later: Former Killeen detective recounts gunfight with Luby’s shooter
- Body found near railroad tracks outside Fort Hood was 50-year-old man
- 4 injured in overnight shooting at Killeen nightclub
- Killeen ISD board member calls out protester’s sign
- Judge sentences Killeen man who tried to change plea from guilty to not-guilty
- Halloween schedules and events for the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Killeen man arrested after allegedly shooting at apartments