JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Protests against Indonesia's new jobs law were held in cities across the country on Tuesday, with demonstrators calling on the president to revoke the legislation they say will erode labor rights and weaken environmental protections.
- Killeen ISD spokeswoman arrested on misdemeanor charge after domestic incident
- Missing man reported at Fort Hood
- Man who was missing from Fort Hood found "Alive and Safe"
- Army soldier’s grievance denied by KISD after comments at a June board meeting
- KISD has now had 176 positive cases of the coronavirus including students and staff
- Flash mob at Killeen H-E-B promotes arts event
- Day one early voting turnout numbers released from Bell County
- Cold front expected to hit Killeen this afternoon
- Woman assaulted near BSW hospital
- Mississippi man indicted on capital murder charge after 3 killed in Killeen