BANGKOK (AP) — One of Thailand’s major fast food chains has been promoting its “Crazy Happy Pizza” this month, an under-the-radar product topped with a cannabis leaf. It’s legal but won’t get you high.
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Killeen-area Thanksgiving holiday closures, adjusted schedules
- After 26 years, Educational Outfitters plans to close its doors
- Temple mother indicted in assault on daughter
- Killeen toddler hospitalized after being struck by car
- BOB MAINDELLE: Invasive plant spreading rapidly in Stillhouse Hollow Lake
- Nolanville family gets a new home courtesy of Habitat for Humanity
- Contract closes for new 370-unit apartment complex in Killeen
- HHPD: Woman wanted in Heights H-E-B incidents
- Killeen church feeds a multitude or area residents
- Thanksgiving closures, events, meals in the Killeen-Fort Hood area