HOUSTON (AP) — J.D. Martinez and Rafael Devers helped the Red Sox have a grand old time in Houston.
Is the Killeen school board denying a resident's free speech rights by making them not wear their protest sign at a recent Killeen ISD meeting?
- Hurricane’s path slated to go through Killeen-Fort Hood
- Soldier was served initial child support paperwork; 4 days later, police said he fatally shot the mother
- Woman allegedly tried to deposit fraudulent check
- Investigators looking into death along railroad tracks near Fort Hood fence
- Vista vanished: Students, staff speak out following abrupt closure of for-profit college
- Killeen ISD board member calls out protester’s sign
- Fort Hood officials seek help with finding soldier
- Body found near railroad tracks outside Fort Hood was 50-year-old man
- 30 years later: Former Killeen detective recounts gunfight with Luby’s shooter
- Killeen area inventory dips to 0.8 months, lowest in years