NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden are set to square off in their final debate Thursday, one of the last high-profile opportunities for the trailing incumbent to change the trajectory of an increasingly contentious campaign.
- Killeen ISD spokeswoman arrested on misdemeanor charge after domestic incident
- Man who was missing from Fort Hood found "Alive and Safe"
- Army soldier’s grievance denied by KISD after comments at a June board meeting
- Affidavit details accusations against KISD spokeswoman
- KISD leaders react to the arrest of KISD spokeswoman
- KISD has now had 176 positive cases of the coronavirus including students and staff
- Flash mob at Killeen H-E-B promotes arts event
- Killeen police need assistance identifying man they say deposited forged checks
- Study: Killeen intersection needs traffic signal change
- Video calls Black people ‘stupid’ if they vote for Brad Buckley